Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by tomo

Yes I saw. We were some lower than possible lows but still good. I am more pure Taylor trader :) Taylor would not go long on Sell Short day. I made good short today. And one breakeven long (breaking Taylor rules). But as you saw we had incredible correct high level at night session?

Tomo

Taylor never talked about positive 3 day rally and their odds. Therefore he would not long on a SS day. However since we knew that we had 86-90% odds of getting above the Buy day low at some point in the day session I bet even Taylor would have tried to find a level to long today.
Today was a SS Day. As mentioned last night, the thing to look for was if we gaped down at the open and we did, we knew we had over 86% chance of getting above the Buy day low. Once that was accomplished the market should have continued to rally and it did and came close to the projected highs, but these days the markets are so bearish that it is hard to stay long.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
rich

thank you very much for you excellent video

Today was a Buy day and we had a 60-70% chance of making a lower low and that we did.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
today is a sell day and rich's ttt said that if we gap down at the open we will have a 96% chance of getting above the Bday low

and wow we did exactly that

awesome tool to have in your bag, if you ask me
Pity... my TS total froze up... I saw numbers dropping and then no graphs for 15 minutes. What a ride.
quote:
Originally posted by gfryer

Pity... my TS total froze up... I saw numbers dropping and then no graphs for 15 minutes. What a ride.

i got long and then my esignal froze up - talk about pucker time

had to call my broker to get me out - made a profit but wish it would of been more

btw, whats up with ts and esig freezing up when we get all this volume going thru the market?

anyone have a solution to that?
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

today is a sell day and rich's ttt said that if we gap down at the open we will have a 96% chance of getting above the Bday low

and wow we did exactly that

awesome tool to have in your bag, if you ask me

I have to say that when I saw the levels at which we opened I had a feeling that I may have to eat some crow with my comments but TTT came through again.

Too bad the move was so fast that I never found an entry point
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

btw, whats up with ts and esig freezing up when we get all this volume going thru the market?

anyone have a solution to that?

Gio I had the same problem with the Esignal chart software but I also run Ninja Trader using the Esignal Data feed and NT never missed a beat while I restarted the Esignal charts. NT is free and a nice back up. Check it out
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard