Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
ok, thanks rich and rigel. indeed i/' trying to whrestle trough those two thread's. it will cost another serious time to do that, because they are long.
Esmini hit the projected levels around 1336 on a SS day.
Classic decline on a Buy Day on Ftse and Dax
on this side of the pond decline was shallow so far
Monday 21st was a SS day and the Euro markets were down all the way,
Today Tuesday a Buy Day, the momentum has continued somewhat down and halted, let us see if more decline takes place prior to rallying.
Richbois,

24th Feb, Thursday was one of those SS days where 3DR was negative on Esmini and Dax. Think you mentioned somewhere that as per your statistical analysis this happens 10-15% of the time.

Today is a buy day and there appears to be higher bottom buying at present on Euro bourses which have fallen quite a bit obviously one of the factors being what is going on in North Africa.
Originally posted by rigel

Richbois,

24th Feb, Thursday was one of those SS days where 3DR was negative on Esmini and Dax. Think you mentioned somewhere that as per your statistical analysis this happens 10-15% of the time.

Today is a buy day and there appears to be higher bottom buying at present on Euro bourses which have fallen quite a bit obviously one of the factors being what is going on in North Africa.

Yes it is rare to have failed 3 day rally

One thing that I mentioned to my subscribers last night, is that when we have a failed 3 day rally we often get a small decline on the following day as they are trying to correct the faliure. So far on our side of the pond the US markets all except YM have reached the previoud BDL
Hi Richbois!

I want to ask you some questions about ТТТ method.
My English isn't perfect, therefore I apologize for possible errors.

Question 1.
The stock and it's future always are in one cycle?

Question 2.
How change a cycle after Inside Day?
Is it correct so:

Buy Day-> Inside Day-> Sell Day-> Short Sell Day?
Short Sell Day-> Inside Day-> Buy Day-> Sell Day?
Buy Day-> Sell Day-> Inside Day-> Short Sell Day?

Question 3.
If the cycle changes at Inside Day how to consider a cycle of the future of the stock if in the stock was Inside Day, and in the future wasn't?

Question 4.
Sometimes in Russia there are holidays when the USA work or on the contrary, in the USA holidays and in Russia work. Whether the cycle after, for example, New year can exchange?

Thanks!
With best regards from Russia.
Hi Vlad from Russia.

Question 1.
The stock and it's future always are in one cycle?

it can be on the same cycle but it is not guaranteed.

for example EURUSD is not on same cycle as 6E

I never tested stock futures so I cant fully comment.

Question 2.
How change a cycle after Inside Day?
Is it correct so:

Once a cycle is extablished it never changes

Question 3.
If the cycle changes at Inside Day how to consider a cycle of the future of the stock if in the stock was Inside Day, and in the future wasn't?

Like i said cycle never changes whether INSIDE DAY or not

Inside day does not really have anything to do with TTT

Question 4.
Sometimes in Russia there are holidays when the USA work or on the contrary, in the USA holidays and in Russia work. Whether the cycle after, for example, New year can exchange?

I never had a chance to look at the Russian markets so it is hard for me to comment, however I know that all the other EUropean markets have worked better when on same cycle as US or vice versa.

Therefore when there is a holiday here or there some adjustment have to be made.

I must say that in the futures markets US is only closed XMAS day

I hope that helped
Richbois,

wow, what a SS day yesterday, today buy day, dax and ftse declined a little but is rallying somewhat, although feebly, perhaps just a technical rally, , Buy Under as Taylor put it.
Think the north african situation is having an effect via oil prices.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard