Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by teflon

I got a DP buy signal on Esignal 3 Min NQ but no alert....does anyone know if this is normal?

That might be a better one for Support to answer.
I barely had time to sell the NQ at 1763.75 then the market started to drop like a roc.

I took profit on the first target and bailed out from the last lot at the market with about 8 points on the last lot.

Sorry for the delay but I'm doing a lot of things at the same time
This is the chart and BTW I made 7 points on the last lot not 8 like previously mentioned sorry about that.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Well this could be it we have now 5 waves down in the ES in the 3C leg I posted earlier, we haven't reached the cluster zone so we may go a bit lower but are getting close to the wave 5 possible low.

What we must watch for is if we break Monday's gap this could become a wave 3 down instead of a big ABC.

Good luck
Rich,

Any ideas on how to replace the Russel, going with ICE or SP400 or just waiting to see where the volume goes?

Jim
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Rich,

Any ideas on how to replace the Russel, going with ICE or SP400 or just waiting to see where the volume goes?

Jim

Good point Jim. I do not trade the Russell very often, so don't consider myself the best judge as to what to replace it with.

However I have been collecting data for MC for a while now so I am ready to exchange the Russell for the S&P 400. So far I dont see much volume in the S&P 400.

I would appreciate the input from traders of the Russell as to what you would all prefer.

quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:

Rich,

Jim

Good point Jim. I do not trade the Russell very often, so don't consider myself the best judge as to what to replace it with.

However I have been collecting data for MC for a while now so I am ready to exchange the Russell for the S&P 400

I would appreciate the input from traders of the Russell as to what you would all prefer.

Last time I checked the S&P 400 it was behaving like the ES so I couldn't see why I would trade same thing then ES beside that it has the same tick increment then the ER2. I will try the switch to the ICE exchange for sure and then will see if it behaves the same or not after 2 months if it's not acting the same I will switch to either ES, NQ or might have a look at that 400.
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:

Rich,

Jim

However I have been collecting data for MC for a while now so I am ready to exchange the Russell for the S&P 400. So far I dont see much volume in the S&P 400.

I was going to follow the Russell and see how the volume was going to be.
Price is really fighting hard not to fill the gap!
Yup but gap has been filled now so let's see what will happen from here as wave A is now = to wave C at 1239.50 and the 62% was 1241.75.

So all the cluster and the DP have now been hit.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard