Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Originally posted by rigel

Markets hitting 3day rally projections on a sell day.
Emini hit 1093

yes I had 1090 to 1096 as projection
hello at all

I want to learn how to use TTT, and to know if there any indicator or book of the tecnique in spanish or french because my english is very bad , thanks to all
Originally posted by Simbad_BCN

hello at all

I want to learn how to use TTT, and to know if there any indicator or book of the tecnique in spanish or french because my english is very bad , thanks to all

Hi Simbad

I never found any other books in any other languages.

My indicator which is based on my daily report is pretty simple to read in any language

my Guide to trading TTT E=Books is not very long and is easier to read compare to Taylor itself

Taylor is very hard to read even for english people so you may have even more problems if you dont speak english too well.
Originally posted by Simbad_BCN

hello at all

Si tu as des questions specifique je peus essayer de repondre en Francais
Buy Day, my decline level was around 1034, mkt hit 1038 level before rallying.

Buy Day, my decline level was around 1034, mkt hit 1038 level before rallying.

Pretty textbook Buy day I think
1st Sept - Buy Day, prices blow through the projected levels around 1066

1st Sept - Buy Day, prices blow through the projected levels around 1066

TVGR has a tendency to do that. Looks like the Bulls are giving it a last go before the end of the summer holiday.

We will fail to get a decline for the day session today
After a sideways sell day yesterday, today- SS DAY, Esmini, ftse and dax all rallied to hit their projected level and some more.
7th Sept- European bourses are down - Sell day.
Richbois, wonder if you designate Esmini today as also a sell day or because of the closure of US markets yesterday, a Buy Day- in which case US and Europe will get out of sync.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard