Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by rigel

Monday 13th July, SS day, both Dax and Ftse have hit the Buy Day low, positive 3 day rally

Amazing that the European markets just kept going up all day and the US had to get under the Buy Day Low before rallying
14th July, Buy Day,
Yesterday most of the 3 day rally to 904 level on ESmini was covered, was expecting a pullback from this level today, got it premarket.
Over 100pt rallies on Euro. markets as ES hits the projected zone of 915-918 today a Sell day. This could be the top or if the high is made last, than tomorrow could be an ideal SS day.
quote:

Over 100pt rallies on Euro. markets as ES hits the projected zone of 915-918 today a Sell day. This could be the top or if the high is made last, than tomorrow could be an ideal SS day.

This TVGR made the markets do like the Energiser Bunny

they kept going and going and going

I agree it should make for a nice SS day.
Well yesterday 16th July Thursday SS day, markets surprisingly displayed strength, ES reaching the projected high of 940 and both Ftse and Dax exceeded the projected highs of 4387 and 4961 respectively.

Today 17th Friday Buy Day Good short opportunity on Dax at the open at high of 16th 5023, however the uptrend from past couple of days is providing support and markets remain range bound.
Believe today is options expiry, so will see how US markets react.-premarket struggling around 937 level
Nearly 4hrs into the Buy Day on Dax

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Typical, wear the traders out in the sideways range for 5hrs and then bang on lunchtime(12noon Uk) they decided to sell on heavy volume
quote:

Typical, wear the traders out

The games make trading a lot more fun. Wave 3's are almost always overnight to make sure that daytraders don't benefit from it. That's one of my personal favorites...
mlomker,
I am not into waves, so am not quite sure what is meant by wave 3's into overnight sessons as the chart above is of dax during the morning session here in UK

Perhaps you can illustrate the concept via some charts.

BTW believe you asked for info. on Al Brooks book, did you get it, if so has it been of help?
quote:
Perhaps you can illustrate the concept via some charts.

BTW believe you asked for info. on Al Brooks book, did you get it, if so has it been of help?

Wave 3 is the biggest move--a gap open where most of the move is already done such that a daytrader can't make much money from it.

I did get it and have read a few chapters. I'm not interested in trading candles the way that he does but I find his insights into how markets work to be quite interesting (traders getting trapped into false moves, etc).
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard